Become a Leader in Health Care Informatics with an Online Master’s Degree from USD
University of San Diego’s Health Care Informatics program is specifically designed to create industry leaders. You’ll get all the technical and programmatic skills you need to succeed, plus health system leadership and strategic planning skills that will help you integrate the important role of health informatics into your organization. Our unique, flexible program is tailored for working professionals so you can effectively balance your coursework with existing work and family responsibilities. With USD’s practical curriculum, you’ll start making immediate, positive impact within your organization as soon as you graduate.
This program’s practical curriculum covers:
- Delivery systems management
- Systems analysis and design
- Database design
- Financial management
- Strategic planning
Why University of San Diego (USD)?
- 100% Online Degree provides affordable flexibility for busy professionals
- Accomplished practitioner faculty with extensive informatics and teaching experience
- HIMSS approved education partner and USD is a Top 100 nationally ranked university by U.S. News and World Report
- Top tier USD education supports rapid career advancement in health care informatics
- Unique combination of coursework prepares you for certification in health informatics by HIMSS, ANIA or AHIMA
- Strong networking opportunities with faculty and peers through online collaboration and learning teams
- Complete the degree in just 20 months Focus on just one 7-week course at a time