Nationally Ranked University. 20 Month Program.
Virtual Info Session
Learn about the 100% Online Learning Design and Technology Degree Program
"*" indicates required fields
Opportunity Calls: High Demand for Skilled Learning Designers
Learn about the University of San Diego’s program created by industry professionals and focused on cutting edge learning design and technology
Are you looking to impact your career or make a pivot from your current role? Have you thought about enrolling in the University of San Diego’s M.S. in Learning Design and Technology (LDT) program? Whether you’ve already started working on your application, or are just exploring your options, you won’t want to miss this virtual information session. During the session, you’ll hear about:
- Industry Insights
- Salary Outcomes
- How the online learning platform works
- The classes offered as part of the degree program
Who Is This Degree For?
Ideal candidates include:
- Working instructional designers seeking to expand their skillset
- K-12 educators looking to move beyond the classroom
- Postsecondary educators and designers
- Business professionals or admins involved in onboarding or
- Learning and development (L&D) and human resources (HR) professionals
- Library science and corporate eLearning specialists
- Individuals looking for well-paying jobs
- Career changers
If this sounds like you, register for the webinar to learn more about the learning and instructional design landscape and how LDT’s innovative curriculum and world-class faculty mentors can help you take your career to the next level.
Meet the Speakers
Why Choose University of San Diego?
Academic excellence, top-ranked university
Aside from attending a prestigious university with a long history and a great reputation, you’ll enjoy a practical, immediately relevant curriculum that is geared toward advancing your career.
High-caliber faculty; experienced learning designers
Our world-class faculty has expertise in curriculum design, teaching and educational leadership, corporate training, digital media and graphic design, educational technology, learner experience design and more.
A career-building master’s degree portfolio
For your Capstone project, you’ll build a peer-evaluated portfolio that showcases your technology and design skills and that you can share with prospective employers.