Manage and Lead with Critical Law Enforcement Skills
The 100% Online Master of Science in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership provides you with an education that goes beyond a typical criminal justice degree. Unlike other programs, USD’s master degree focuses on a multi-faceted law enforcement education that examines leadership, management, organizational theory, critical issues, community assessment, budget and finance, public safety law, and conflict resolution in addition to criminal justice topics.
All courses provide real-world, skills-based learning and practical application in a 100% online environment that accommodates busy schedules. Financial support plus $50/unit in tuition reduction is available for law enforcement and public safety association/union members, military personnel and their spouses, and veterans.
Why University of San Diego (USD)?
- Top 100 nationally ranked university (U.S. News and World Report)
- Curriculum designed with collaboration from police and sheriff associations and other law enforcement and public safety organizations
- Develop and practice skills central to your current job through applied skills-based learning
- 100% Online Degree provides flexibility for busy professionals
- Top tier USD education supports rapid career advancement in law enforcement and public safety
- Accomplished practitioner faculty and professors with extensive law enforcement and public safety experience
- Strong networking opportunities through online collaboration and learning teams
- Complete the degree in just 20 months
|Program Length||20 months|
|Next term starts||May 12|