M.S. Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
Interested in Applying for the Scholarship?
Submit this form so we can introduce you to your enrollment advisor.
Apply by June 8th to be Considered for up to $2,500 in Scholarship Funding
USD is proud to announce the availability of limited scholarship funds for new students admitted to the M.S. in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership (CSOL) program for the Fall 2021 term. Scholarship awards of up to $2,500 will be granted to applicants whose unique academic, personal and professional experience will enhance the online CSOL community. In short, scholarship recipients will be professionals who are positioned to become student leaders who raise the bar for everyone.
Eligibility and Process
- Standard program admission requirements apply:Online application for admission must be completed and submitted by June 2021. Your designated start term must be Fall 2021. (Classes start in September).
- Official transcripts showing completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume showing information technology experience as demonstrated through academic or career experience
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from your employer, or two letters of reference
- Note: You may be required to provide additional supporting materials if your undergraduate GPA was lower than 2.75 or was conferred by a university outside the U.S.
- In addition to the standard application materials outlined above, applicants who wish to be considered for the merit scholarship must write a 350-word essay based on the following prompt: Describe the unique academic, personal, and professional qualities and experience that you bring to the classroom that will enhance and enrich the CSOL program.
- The scholarship funds are only available to new students applying to the M.S. in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership with a start term of Fall 2021
- All applicants must work with a USD enrollment advisor to apply for the scholarship. Fill out the form on this page to be assigned to an advisor.
- Applicants who were admitted to the program for a prior start term (whether or not they enrolled) are not eligible to apply for scholarship funds
- Recipients of scholarship funds must register for the Fall term by August 16th. The merit scholarship funds will be deposited in the student’s account and applied to tuition for the first term.
- All application materials, as well as the scholarship essay, must be submitted by June 8, 2021 as follows:
- Application submitted online
- Scholarship essay submitted via email to your enrollment advisor
- Official Transcripts sent to the Graduate Admissions Office