Why The University of San Diego?
- Top 100 university
Earn a degree from a top university that you’ll be proud to hang on your wall
- 100% online program that you’ll finish in 20 months Flexible schedule designed specifically for working professionals
- Credit for Your Training
Graduates of the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy, FBI National Academy, PERF’s SLI, Sherman Block Supervisory Leadership Institute and others can receive transfer credit toward the completion of their master’s degree
- Unrivaled faculty of experienced law enforcement and military leaders
The LEPSL courses are designed and taught by law enforcement professionals, not academics.
- Strong networking opportunities
Collaborate with LEOs from different agencies across the country
- Special Benefits for NTOA Members
NTOA members save $50/unit in addition to qualifying for a $2,500 scholarship for new students starting the Spring 2024 term
$2,500 NTOA Member scholarship
Apply for the Spring term by December 1 to qualify for a $2,500 NTOA member scholarship!
New LEPSL students starting the program this Spring (January 2024) will qualify for a $2,500 scholarship that will be applied to their first term’s tuition.
- Eligibility requires an active NTOA membership, which will be verified by the NTOA staff.
- NTOA membership will also qualify you to receive a discounted tuition rate of $679/unit ($50 per unit less than the published rate of $729).
- Standard program admission requirements apply, and your online application for admission must be completed and submitted, including all support documentation, by December 1.
- Applicants who were admitted to the program for a prior start term (whether or not they enrolled) are not eligible for this scholarship
- Recipients of scholarship funds must register for the Spring term by December 15, start classes on January 9, and remain enrolled past the final drop deadline. Applicants who defer enrollment or drop their classes will not be eligible to receive the scholarship funds.
After attending an informational meeting the decision to apply to USD was quite simple. The innovative concepts, the relevant topics discussed, and the network of peers to be able to debate with became the overwhelming reason behind my decision to enroll at USD. I’m glad I selected a school where I will be proud to announce my alma mater.