About the Program
The Ambassador Program makes current students and alumni available to partake in a prospect’s application life cycle. Student ambassadors are selected based on grades, personality, character, communication skills, and enthusiasm for the University of San Diego and their respective cyber security degree.
Why be an Ambassador?
- Bi-yearly PA meetings on campus
- Semester networking receptions on campus with professors, business owners, etc. “By invitation only”
- Executive Speaker Sessions/CEO roundtable – roundtable with executives from top companies throughout San Diego
- USD swag
- Conference invitations, etc.
- Student feature on campus
- PR opportunities