Are you considering the possibility of earning your master’s degree to pursue or advance a career in artificial intelligence? If so, join Ramesh Rajagopalan, Ph.D., academic director of the University of San Diego’s online Master of Science in Applied Artificial Intelligence degree program for an informative webinar.
There is a great deal of excitement around this innovative, brand-new online master’s degree program, and the webinar concludes with answers to a variety of questions posed by those interested in applying.
Key takeaways in the webinar include discussion of:
- The widespread demand for AI professionals and the shortage of qualified talent
- The high salaries (AI engineers in the U.S. earn an average salary of $164,769)
- Key job responsibilities and job titles
- Small class sizes and strong student support that is “second to none”
- Access to career-building networking opportunities
- Detailed info on program cost, financial aid, the application process and more