Do tech innovation questions like these spark your curiosity?
- How do great ideas become great products, even great companies?
- What are the most essential skills that a startup entrepreneur needs to achieve success?
- What types of cross-functional training become necessary when technology achievers are promoted into senior leadership roles?
If you are a technology innovator who is intrigued by such topics, check out this webinar for an inside look at a one-of-a-kind master’s degree experience — the University of San Diego’s online Master of Science in Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship (MITE).
Join Academic Director Jeff Teza and members of the USD MITE team as they cover key details about what is being described as “the master’s degree program that past generations of technology entrepreneurs and CEOs wish they had under their belt.”
Ideal candidates include:
- Current or aspiring startup entrepreneurs
- Technology achievers whose success has them on a senior leadership trajectory
- Business professionals focused on creating value through technology innovation
- Rising tech execs who would benefit from expanded leadership and business development savvy
If this sounds like you, watch the webinar to learn more about the technology innovation landscape and how MITE’s leading-edge curriculum and world-class faculty mentors can help you turn your vision of the future into reality.
Your Future as a Technology Entrepreneur
You see the future. You’re fascinated with how technology growth and increased “connectivity” will continue to shape our world — and create business opportunities. Your career is poised for growth, but you’re savvy enough to know that focused, high-level training may be needed to help you turn your vision of the future into reality. If only there was a program for that …
State-of-the-Art Online Program [Innovation & Entrepreneurship]
Welcome to the University of San Diego’s Master of Science in Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship (MITE) program — a one-of-a-kind professional growth experience built to help you gain the skills, perspectives and insights you need to achieve what lies ahead. Think of it as the master’s degree experience that past generations of tech innovators and CEOs wish they had under their belt.
Who Is This Degree For?
The MITE program is geared to be incredibly valuable for: startup entrepreneurs | tech achievers advancing into leadership roles | business professionals intent on learning how to navigate the technology innovation landscape | newly minted and seasoned C-Suite executives across many industries | innovators interested in “changing how the world works.”