On-Demand Info Session
Learn about the 100% Online M.S. in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership Degree Program
Sign Up Now for Instant Access
Watch the webinar on your schedule
"*" indicates required fields
Do You Want to Earn a Nationally-Ranked Degree from a Top University?
If you’re thinking about joining the 1000+ law enforcement professionals from across the country who have enrolled in the prestigious M.S. in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership, register now to get immediate access to this recorded, one-hour webinar. You’ll hear directly from the Academic Director, Dr. Erik Fritsvold, and LEPSL Graduate and LAPD Detective Sergeant Marco Evans about the program experience, including:
- What makes this degree program different from a traditional criminal justice master’s degree
- How the online learning platform works, and how much time you can expect to spend on your coursework
- The classes offered as part of the degree, including sample assignments
- How you can get transfer credit toward your degree completion from certain law enforcement leadership training programs like FBINA, FBI-LEEDA’s Trilogy Program, and Sherman Block Supervisory Leadership Institute and California’s Command College
- What types of law enforcement professionals enroll in the program, and why
- How the curriculum adapts to address current and evolving challenges facing law enforcement
Meet the Speakers
Erik Fritsvold, PhD
Dr. Fritsvold is the Academic Director for the LEPSL program. He has been a full-time faculty member at USD in various capacities since 2005 and his areas of expertise include Criminology, Law & Society, the politics of law and crime management, social theory and research methods.
Detective Sergeant Marco Evans of the Los Angeles Police Department enrolled in the MS-LEPSL program in May of 2020 and is now a graduate from the program. He started his law enforcement career in 2007, is a member of the California Homicide Investigator Assn., and is a husband, father and coach.
Why Choose University of San Diego?