Watch This Free Video Webinar
If you’re curious about earning your master’s degree to launch or advance a career in the high-paying, fast-growing field of data science, this webinar information session is a must-watch.
Presented by the University of San Diego, it offers a closeup look at USD’s innovative, online Master of Science in Applied Data Science program.
Meet Academic Director Ebrahim K. Tarshizi, PhD, MBA, and Enrollment Advisor Tom Cardosi as they cover key details about the program and talk about why data science is such an in-demand career field in today’s high-tech business landscape.
Key Insights include:
- A quick overview of the “State of Data Science”
- Discussion of career opportunities across nearly all industries
- A time-tested online learning format that enables you to complete your degree in as little as 20 months while working full time
- Straightforward info on tuition and financing options
- Data science salary stats (BLS.gov median: $122,840 with top 10% earning $190,000+)
- Expert faculty working at firms like Teradata, GoPro, ThermoFisher Scientific, etc.
- Robust academic, career development and network-building support
Additionally, the webinar concludes with an open invitation to have a no-strings exploratory conversation to see if the program might be right for you.
Watch the Webinar
"*" indicates required fields