If you are a student in any of the following degree programs, your program does not follow the same academic refund schedule as the rest of USD:
- Online M.S in Health Care Informatics
- Online Masters of Education
- Online M.S. in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership
- Online M.S. in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
- On-ground M.S. in Cyber Security Engineering
Your refund policy is as follows:
Students will register for two prescribed courses each semester. Both courses must be dropped prior to the first day of the semester to receive a 100% refund and within the first three days of the start date of the semester to receive a 95% refund.
No refund will be provided after the third day of the semester for either class.