Earn $3,000 When You Apply By November 17th
The M.S. Cyber Security Operations and Leadership program will be accepting applications for Spring 2024 enrollment through December 1st, but why wait? Submit your completed application by November 17th to qualify for $3,000, the value of your first course.
Spring applicants who submit by November 17th and complete the requirements listed below will qualify for the $3,000.
- Be one of the first nine applicants accepted for the Spring term by November 17th, 2023. There are still spots available!
- Application must be fully completed and submitted by November 17th. Your enrollment advisor will work with you to have all required components of your application completed.
- Submit a scholarship essay that includes why you feel you deserve this scholarship, your leadership background, how you intend to use this degree moving forward, and what you will bring to the program.
- Scholarship essay must be well-written with no grammar or spelling errors.
- Undergraduate GPA cannot be below 3.0.
- You must remain actively enrolled and successfully complete your first term.
Who is the CSOL Degree for?
Our online MS-CSOL program is ideal for bachelor-prepared students who are currently working in a wide range of cybersecurity roles, as well as those interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity, including:
- Professionals with a background in information technology, information systems, and/or computer science.
- Those who have technology or cybersecurity industry experience.
- Those in a variety of private business sectors, government, military, and law enforcement.
Anyone interested in gaining a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts, topics, and theories, along with leadership skills, will benefit from this program, which is designed to be an invaluable asset for career advancement.
When I started the Master of Science in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership graduate program, I was working full time while my wife was expecting our first child. The program turned out to be the perfect fit for my situation. The faculty and students provided me with a roadmap to enter a highly demanding industry. The skills and knowledge I gained from the courses gave me the confidence I needed to enter the industry with minimal prior experience. Entering with a retail background, my goal was to become an Information Security Analyst by the end of the program. I accomplished that goal by accepting a role as an Information Security Analyst for a healthcare technology company in Irvine, CA. This program and the university played a large part in that accomplishment. I have recommended this program to many friends and one of them will be starting in Fall 2020. I will always be grateful for everything I gained by being associated with the Torero family.