Join Dozens of Public Safety Association and Union Leaders in San Diego this Fall
Delve into critical issues facing law enforcement associations with some of the nation’s brightest minds and experts at the University of San Diego (USD). With program content driven by the modern needs of large police and sheriff associations, this symposium will explore pertinent and topical information designed to provide relevant and immediately practical skills that will benefit your association. Beyond the programming and training, stimulating networking and socializing activities will be abundant at one of America’s most beautiful campuses (#6 on travelandleisure.com).
Featured Topics Include:
- Use of Force The National Dialogue Continues
- Body Worn Cameras How is My Association Protected?
- Media and Law Enforcement Friends or Foes?
- Negotiations How to Get What You Want at the Table
- Economic Forensics Strengthening Your Bargaining Position