The University of San Diego is committed to academic excellence, expanding liberal and professional knowledge, creating a diverse and inclusive community, and preparing leaders dedicated to ethical conduct and compassionate service.
- Build relationships with faculty members who are leaders in their fields.
- Participate with a diverse community of learners representing a range of backgrounds, interests, and cultures.
- Thrive in a rich learning environment that offers personal care in small discussion-based online classes, with excellent faculty advising, and concierge-level staff support that puts students first.
- Recognized as a Community Engagement Institution by the Carnegie Foundation
- Selected as a designated Ashoka Changemaker Campus
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report, Business Week, and others.
Selected accreditations for the University of San Diego:
WASC – Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. WASC is the accreditor for USD and its academic programs.
NCATE – Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). NCATE is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation to accredit programs for the preparation of teachers and other professional school personnel.