USD provides support services from your initial inquiry through graduation and placement. As a nationally ranked Catholic institution, the University of San Diego is focused on an unwavering expectation: academic excellence. We want to help you become the Changemaker you want to be!
When you first inquire about one of our graduate degree programs, you will be assigned a personal Enrollment Advisor. Your Enrollment Advisor is available to answer your questions, help you assess your eligibility for admission, and guide you through the application process. Your advisor will help you every step of the way from the moment you indicate your interest in a program through the entire application process. Our team of Advisors can even help order your undergraduate transcripts, guide you through the process of writing your admission essay, and ensure you are staying on top of deadlines.
A Program Advisor will be your primary point of contact for support once you are admitted and have formally registered for classes. When you first enroll, your Program Advisor will schedule a 15-minute introductory call to review technology/equipment requirements, connect you with resources for finanacial aid, G.I. Bill®/VA funding, payment plans etc. and help you sign up for the Online Orientationl. Over the course of your program, you’ll work with your Program Advisor to add/drop classes, coordinate credit transfers, and address any technical challenges you might be experiencing. In fact, you can direct most university-related questions to your Program Advisor; if they do not have the answer, they will point you to the available resource that does.
Each of our graduate degree programs has an Academic Advisor, who is responsible for evaluating applications and admitting new students, monitoring your academic progress and providing guidance as needed. Program Advisors also serve as instructors for their respective programs.
Additional Support to Help You Complete the Program
- Instructor Support –Instructors facilitate your studies throughout the course and will respond to your questions and coursework through the course site.
- Library Support – You will have access to Copley Library’s online digital databases and other library resources, including the library’s reference services either by phone or email.
- Technical Support – If you have any troubles with the online learning environment, you’ll find USD’s help desk technical support to be responsive and effective.
Meet the Student Support Team for Your Degree Program
- Master of Education
- M.S. in Applied Artificial Intelligence
- M.S. in Applied Data Science
- M.S. in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership
- M.S. in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
- M.S. in Healthcare Informatics
- M.S. in Cyber Security Engineering
- M.S. in Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- M.S. in Learning Design and Technology