Now accepting applications for Summer and Fall terms
Summer term (online program only)
- Early application deadline – March 1 (applicants accepted by this date will qualify for a free iPad)
- Final application deadline – April 12
- First day of class – May 11
Fall term (online and on-campus programs)
- Early application deadline – June 22 (applicants accepted by this date will qualify for a free iPad)
- Final application deadline – August 2
- First day of class – Sept. 7
To apply to the M.S. in Health Care Informatics (MS-HCI) program, please submit an application, official transcripts, letters of reference and your resume. International applicants must also submit official TOEFL/ILETS scores and an official evaluation of foreign transcripts by one of the agencies listed at the bottom of this page.
The University of San Diego Hahn School of Nursing and Health Science admits students to the MS-HCI online program three times a year: spring, summer and fall. The MS-HCI campus program admits students for fall and spring semesters.
USD is pleased to offer a dedicated enrollment staff to assist interested students throughout the application process. There is no charge for this service. Simply use the chat feature on this page or fill out the inquiry form and an advisor will reach out to you. You may also reach us by phone at (888) 832-0239.