Apply Now to Get Started on Your Master’s Degree in Law Enforcement & Public Safety Leadership
Next Application Deadline: December 1st
The following elements are the standard admissions requirements for the Master of Science in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Professional experience in law enforcement, active-duty military, public safety or a related field
- Bachelor’s GPA of 2.75 or higher. An extended graduate-level essay may be required of applicants whose undergraduate GPA is under 2.75. (This is waived for graduates of FBINA, FBI-LEEDA Trilogy and Command College)
- TOEFL scores of 90 or above (if applicable)
- A short statement of purpose
- Letter of support from your employer, or two letters of reference
Please contact your advisor at (888) 832-0239 or use the chat feature on this page if you are interested but do not meet all published admissions requirements. Our application review process always includes a holistic look at your law enforcement and/or military experience and other professional training opportunities you’ve had, as we understand that a low undergraduate GPA is not a reliable indicator of your potential success as a graduate student.
Applying to a graduate program can be complicated – which is why we are here to help answer your questions and even pay for your transcripts! If you have questions regarding the application, contact one of our enrollment advisors who will be able to answer your questions and assess your situation. Our enrollment advisors will also assist you with ordering and tracking your transcripts.
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply and start in any semester (spring, summer, or fall. Ready to apply? Start your application online.
Special Note: please anticipate that some colleges and universities can take 2 – 3 weeks to prepare and send official transcripts. Your application package is not complete until all official transcripts are received.