Accelerate Your Criminal Justice Career by Earning Your Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership Online Master’s Degree
Designed for current law enforcement professionals who want to grow and lead, this 100% online, leadership-focused master’s degree program supports rapid career advancement by providing immediately practical skills and developing your management acumen.
In just 5 semesters, you’ll learn organizational leadership, analytical skills, critical thinking strategies, legal awareness, financial and budgetary acumen, and superb communication abilities – all in a flexible online format.
Created by law enforcement, for law enforcement
Developed in collaboration with law enforcement associations, USD’s M.S. in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership online degree program goes far beyond a traditional criminal justice education by focusing on contemporary issues and refining the skills needed to address today’s law enforcement challenges. A defining characteristic of our program is our faculty, comprised of experienced criminal justice professionals with experience ranging from police chief to district attorney to a Lieutenant Colonel in the Marines.
If you’re ready to distinguish yourself as a leader in law enforcement, contact us to see if you qualify for this unique graduate learning experience.
Who’s this degree for?
- Members of police, sheriff, corrections
- Public safety
- Campus law enforcement
- Border and customs patrol
- Military organizations
- Crime prevention, crime analytics, and community outreach
Why University of San Diego?
- Top 100 nationally ranked university (U.S. News and World Report)
- Curriculum designed with collaboration from police and sheriff association leadership and other law enforcement and public safety organizations
- Develop and practice skills central to your current job through applied skills-based learning
- 100% online degree provides flexibility for busy professionals
- Complete the degree in just 20 months
- Accomplished practitioner faculty and professors with extensive criminal justice and leadership experience
- Strong networking opportunities through online collaboration and learning teams
- Top tier USD education supports rapid career advancement