Applications due by August 8th for Fall enrollment!
The following elements are the standard admissions expectations for the Master of Science in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Leadership program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Bachelor’s GPA minimum of 2.75 or higher. The completion of a standardized test is recommended if your GPA is 2.5-2.75 (Miller Analogies Test [MAT], GRE, GMAT or LSAT)
- TOEFL scores of 90 or above (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from employer, or two letters of reference
Professional experience in law enforcement, the military, public safety, or a related field is preferred. Additional supporting materials may be requested by your enrollment advisor. Please contact your advisor at (888) 832-0239 if you are interested, but do not meet all published admissions requirements.
Applying to a graduate program can be complicated – which is why we are here to help answer your questions and even pay for your transcripts!* If you have questions regarding the application, contact one of our enrollment advisors who will be able to answer your questions and assess your situation. Our enrollment advisors will also assist you with ordering and tracking your transcripts.**
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply and start in any semester (spring, summer, or fall. Ready to apply? Start your application online.
* Special Note: please anticipate that some colleges and universities can take 2 – 3 weeks to prepare and send official transcripts. The application packet is not complete until all official transcripts are received.
**Unavailable for international transcripts/degree evaluations and some schools don’t allow transcripts ordered by third parties.