Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
The following elements are the standard admissions expectations for the online MS in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership program.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Bachelor’s GPA of 2.75 or higher
- The completion of a standardized test, such as the GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or LSAT may be submitted to strengthen an application if the undergraduate GPA is lower than 2.75, or upon recommendation of the admissions committee.
- TOEFL scores of 115 or above (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from the candidate’s employer or two letters of reference
- Resume showing information technology experience as demonstrated through academic or career experience
It is recommended that applicants become members of InfraGard before starting the program. InfraGard is a partnership between the FBI and the private sector. It is an association of persons who represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the U.S.
General Admission Information and Requirements
Students are admitted throughout the year for admission into one of three semesters (Spring, Summer, and Fall). Each semester two courses are offered, with students focusing intensively on one course at a time – a total of 7 weeks for each course. An academic calendar for the first year follows.
Admission application packets are accepted on a rolling basis. A decision will be recommended by the Review Committee typically within 1 week from submission.
View the academic calendar below: