USD Spring 2023 Scholarship
There’s never been a better time to apply to University of San Diego’s 100% online Cyber Security Operations and Leadership program. We’ll be accepting applications for Spring 2023 enrollment through December 2nd, but why wait? Submit your completed application by October 24th to qualify for $2,775, the value of your first course.
To qualify for this early acceptance scholarship you must complete the following:
- Be one of the first 15 applicants accepted for the Spring 2023 semester by October 24, 2022
- Application must be fully completed and submitted by October 24th. A completed application includes the following:
- Official transcripts showing your Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- TOEFL scores of 115 or above (if applicable).
- Statement of purpose.
- Letter of support from your employer or two letters of reference.
- Resume showing information technology experience.
- The completion of a standardized test, such as the GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or LSAT may be submitted to strengthen an application if the undergraduate GPA is lower than 2.75, or upon recommendation of the admissions committee.
- Register within the first two weeks of registration for the two courses offered. Registration opens on November 2, 2022.
- Begin your program as scheduled on January 10th
- You will be awarded the scholarship if you persist in the first course and remain registered for both classes past the semester drop deadline.
Please note that the application process can take four or more weeks to complete. So what are you waiting for? Get started now to be sure you are admitted by the October 24th deadline!
Connect with an advisor: https://onlinedegrees.sandiego.edu/masters-cyber-security-operations/
Click here to start or continue your application: https://onlinedegrees.sandiego.edu/apply
ICS Foundation Grants
Students enrolling in the University of San Diego’s Master of Science in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership degree program are encouraged to apply for a number of scholarships granted by the ICS Foundation to those entering the field, including the graduate scholarship and the women’s scholarship, which awards a full year of tuition up to $40,000.
SWSIS Program Scholarship
The SWSIS program provides scholarships of up to $10,000 for women studying for their Bachelors and Masters degrees in fields relating to information security.
Scholarships are offered to women entering the field of cyber security in an effort to close the growing gender gap in the field.
Yellow ribbon schools, such as the University of San Diego, offer support to Veterans through yearly scholarship money that is then matched dollar for dollar by the VA. At USD, that equals $14,896 per year.
Center for Cyber Security and Education Scholarships
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education offers several scholarships to students in the field of cyber security, including:
- Graduate Scholarship Program
- Women’s Scholarships
- Raytheon’s Women Cyber Security Scholarship
Please visit the Center for Cyber Safety and Education website to learn more about existing scholarships.
The Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship
Supporting women in technology, the Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship is offered by Google. This scholarship awards $10,000 to female undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate strong academic and leadership qualities.