Applications are due by April 24th for Summer enrollment!
The following elements are the standard admissions expectations for the online MS in Health Care Informatics program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved, accredited school
- Bachelor’s GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completion of the University Application
- One official transcript from each college or university attended
- Technical aptitude and experience as demonstrated on resume
- Basic understanding of medical terminology (Non health care professionals must complete the online medical terminology course by the end of the first term. This course is not part of the degree curriculum.)
- One year of work experience preferred
- Statement of purpose (approximately 300 words)
- Letter of support from a current employer or two letters of reference
- International applicants must meet additional requirements for admission
Please contact an enrollment advisor if you are interested, but do not meet all published admissions requirements.
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply and start in any semester (spring, summer, or fall).