M.S. in Health Care Informatics Online Program
The MS in Health Care Informatics program integrates health care technology, clinical analytics, leadership, and business knowledge and skills in preparing you for leadership in health care informatics in a variety of positions within health care organizations.
The 37-unit program consists of an orientation course (12-16 hours) followed by 12 seven-week courses and a final 14-week Capstone course. All students take two foundational courses during their first term and complete the capstone project in their final term.
Online MS-HCI Program Overview
- 24 month program
- Students take one class at a time; all coursework is 100% online
- 37 units total
- 12 courses (3 units each)
- 1 capstone (1 unit)
- New students can start three times per year:
- Fall term starts in September
- Spring term starts in January
- Summer term starts in May
- Each class is 7 weeks long. There are two 7-week classes per term.
- Students choose one of three specialized learning tracks: Health Informatics, Health Care Analytics/Data Science, or Health Care Leadership